If your kids love to watch the Batman series a lot. Then surprise your child by making a Batman Birthday Cake on their birthday at home. Batman is one of the classic cartoon characters. Its craziness is increasing day by day over the decades, and generations. Baking a batman cake is very difficult without having an idea. So, here we are giving the step-by-step process for making Batman Cake Recipe.
Batman is a famous superhero character that everyone loves. We are giving the batman cake ideas, required ingredients, how to make a batman cake that every kid loves, images and cake topper images.
- How to Prepare a Batman Cake for Your Kids?
- Detailed Steps to Prepare Batman Cake
- Simple Batman Cake Ideas Images
- Famous Batman Birthday Cake Topper Ideas
How to Prepare a Batman Cake for Your Kids?
In the following sections, we are giving detailed steps on how to make a batman cake recipe that kids will love. We have to make a note of the required ingredients, tools, cooking process, and decoration steps.
Get the list of ingredients needed to bake a batman themed birthday cake.
For the Sponge Base:
- 75 grams of self-raising flour
- 375 grams of caster sugar
- 6 large eggs
- 375 grams of unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- Yellow Food Color
For the Frosting:
- Black buttercream
- 600 grams of icing sugar
- 300 grams of unsalted butter at room temperature
- Blue, black, green, and red food colors
For the Decorations:
- Black fondant icing
- Yellow fondant icing
- Any decorative batman themed items
- Wood spoon
- Large mixing bowl
- Rolling pin
- Cake tins
- Baking paper
- Palette knife
- Cake try
- Batman logo shape cutter
Detailed Steps to Prepare Batman Cake
We are going to provide some steps to make a batman cake easily at home.
Step 1: Cake Baking Process
- Choose your favourite flavoured cake mix as a base for the batman cake. The flavour can be chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, or any other.
- Preheat the oven to 180oc.
- Use butter and baking paper to line 3 round cake tins.
- Mix butter and sugar together to make a fluffy cream.
- Beat the eggs one by one in the mixture.
- Add vanilla, milk and flour to the mixture and beat continuously.
- Add a few drops of yellow food colour, and mix the batter until the color changes.
- Divide the cake mix between 3 tins. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Leave it to cool for 10 minutes.
- Remove the cakes from the cake pans.
Step 2: Assembling the Cake
- Stack the layers from big to small in a tower format.
- If the tops of the cakes are uneven, then make them flat using a knife.
- Make your black buttercream frosting.
- Roll out black fondant icing on the clean surface.
- Drape the fondant over the entire cake and smooth it down.
- Place the cake in the freezer until the crumb coat is cold.
Step 3: Decorating a Cake Tutorial
- Make a batman logo using the black fondant and yellow fondant.
- Create a batman building from the printout.
- Frost the cake with blue or grey icing.
- Attach the building, batman logo to the cake.
- Place the batman topper on the top layer of the cake.
Simple Batman Cake Ideas Images
You can download the unique Batman Cake images here.
Famous Batman Birthday Cake Topper Ideas
Get a free Batman Birthday Themed Cake Topper images here.
We are hoping that the best Batman Cake Recipe will be useful for you. Still, if you have any doubts you can comment to us in the comment section. Stay tuned to our site to know other birthday-themed cake ideas.
Leave a Reply