Power Ranger Cake Ideas: Power Ranger is a powerful superhero cartoon character. They are a group of teenagers with a common goal which is “save the world from evil”. Power rangers are popular for their colourful costumes and ability to morph into different objects and animals.
Power Ranger Cake is famous for the birthdays of boys/girls. The five different power rangers characters are Red Ranger, Black Ranger, Blue Ranger, Yellow Ranger and Pink Ranger. It is a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and white chocolate pieces. Here we are giving the list of ingredients needed, steps to baking a power ranger cake, and the decoration process.
- Ingredients Required to Make Power Ranger Birthday Cake
- How to Make a Power Ranger Cake at Home?
- Power Ranger Cake Decoration Process
- Delicious Power Ranger Cake Recipe
- Power Rangers Cake Designs
Ingredients Required to Make Power Ranger Birthday Cake
Check out the list of ingredients required for the Power Ranger Cake Recipe.
For Baking Power Ranger Sponge Cake
- Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
- Self raising flour (300g)
- Caster sugar (300g)
- Eggs (6)
- Butter or margarine (300g)
- Two rectangular baking trays (21cm x 31cm)
- Greaseproof paper (or extra butter to grease the tin)
- A paper cut out of the Power Ranger’s head, large enough to fit on the cake, covering as much as possible
For Power Ranger Butter Cream
- Icing sugar (200g)
- Butter (100g)
- Vanilla extract (1 teaspoon)
For Power Range Cake Decoration
- Sharp cake knife
- A thin, clean paintbrush
- Scallop fondant modelling tool
- Water (100ml)
- Fondant (red, black and silver)
- Craft knife
- Piping bag with a large circular nozzle
- Square cake board covered in foil (35cm x 35cm)
- Edible marker pen (black)
How to Make a Power Ranger Cake at Home?
Visit the simple Power Ranger Cake Recipe Homemade for your birthdays or other occasions.
- Preheat the oven to 170oc
- Add sugar and butter to a mixing bowl and beat the mixture.
- Add eggs one by one and beat the batter until fluffy.
- Again add baking powder and salt to the flour.
- Mix the batter carefully after adding milk and vanilla extract.
- Pour the mixture into the butter lines baking trays.
- Allow it to bake for 50 minutes and check whether it is perfectly cooked or not.
- Leave the baked cake for some time to cool completely.
After the completion of the base cake preparation, whisk the icing sugar, butter, and vanilla until it becomes light and fluffy. Now you can go for the decoration process.
Power Ranger Cake Decoration Process
Go through the detailed step-by-step process of Power Range Cake Ideas on Decorating it.
- Collect the printouts of the power ranger face images.
- Place the face on the cakes and cut in the shape.
- Mark a horizontal line where the top of the mouth falls using a knife on a cake.
- Cut the cake into half i.e 2 layers.
- Remove the top half of this section by slicing it off horizontally.
- Place the cake without a mouth section in the centre of the cake board.
- Attach two cake layers by using buttercream filling.
- Give a light press on the top cake layer, then completely cover both layers in buttercream.
- Make a power ranger face with fondants.
- Use a piping bag, and pipe a curved sausage of buttercream across the chin area so that the mouth is sunken but everywhere around it is raised.
- With a red fondant make a closed mouth shape and place it on the cake.
- Roll out the thin sheet of red fondant on a clean flat surface to completely cover the cake.
- Using the cake image and craft knife, cut the silver mouth, and black eye out of the fondants.
- Use a paintbrush to stick these parts onto the cake.
- Use an edible marker pen to add more details.
- Roll out a long sausage of red frosting and wrap it around the cake bottom.
- A scallop or curved modelling tool can be used to press into the fondant sausage.
Delicious Power Ranger Cake Recipe
Here is the Power Rangers Cake Tutorial. Also, get the youtube videos on how to make a power ranger cake that your kids will love.
You can check several birthday ideas on our website covering every minute detail from decoration, theme, outfit, and photoshoot ideas.
Power Rangers Cake Designs
We are hoping that the details mentioned here about Power Ranger Cake Ideas are useful for the people who want to make power ranger themed birthday cakes on their own. Stay tuned to our site to know other homemade cake recipes such as Spongebob Cake Ideas, Frontline Cake Ideas, and many more.
Leave a Reply