Do you want to bake a Minnie mouse birthday cake and surprise your kids? If yes, then check the detailed process to make a Minnie mouse cake idea and recipes. Making a cake and decorating it like a Minnie mouse is so simple by following the instructions given here.
Minnie mouse theme cake is great for the kid’s birthday party. We can make a Minnie mouse shaped head cake with all the features. Minnie mouse is a famous cartoon character which is the best cake idea. Know the list of ingredients required how to make a Minnie mouse cake that Disney mad kids will love.
- Ingredients Needed for Minney Mouse Theme Cake
- Method to Prepare a Minnie Mouse Cake
- How to Make Minnie Mouse Cake Topper?
- Minnie Mouse Cake Ideas
- Minnie Mouse Birthday Cake Topper
Below listed are the required ingredients and their quantities to make Minnie mouse birthday cake for your kids. Before starting the cake preparation process, buy all these items from the nearest store.
For Large Cakes
- 195 grams of unsalted butter
- 195 grams of golden caster sugar
- 55 grams of cocoa powder
- 110 grams of self-raising flour
- 3 large eggs
- 2 spoons of milk
- A pinch of salt to taste
For Small Cakes
- 175 grams of unsalted butter
- 175 grams of golden caster sugar
- 50 grams of cocoa powder
- 100 grams of self-raising flour
- 3 large eggs
- One spoon of milk
- A pinch of salt to taste
For the Cake Topper
- Icing pens in black and white
- Ready to roll fondant icing in black, red, white, pink, and light beige
- 170 grams of unsalted butter
- 100 grams of dark chocolate
- 350 grams of sieved icing sugar
- Two 20 cm round pans
- Four 11 cm round pans
- Greaseproof paper
- Cake board
- Rolling pin
Go through the detailed process to make a Minnie mouse cake recipe that Disney mad kids will love. People have to follow all these steps confidently to complete a Minnie Mouse Cake Surprise.
- Primarily, preheat the oven to 1900C.
- Place greaseproof paper in the cake pans.
- Add butter and sugar to a mixing bowl and beat them using an electronic mixer. Make the mixture smooth and creamy.
- Beat in the eggs one by one. Beat in each egg by keeping the mixer at medium speed.
- Mix the flour and baking soda in a separate bowl. Use a whisk to mix the dry ingredients together.
- Every time add small quantities of the dry ingredients to the smoothy butter mixture.
- Repeat the process.
Cake Baking Process
- Pour the batter into all the taken cake pans. Use a spatula to smooth the tops.
- Bake 4 small cakes for 15 to 20 minutes and 2 large cakes for 20 to 15 minutes.
- When you feel they are perfectly cooked, remove the cakes from the pans.
- Allow the cakes to cool for some time.
Frosting the Cake
- Beat butter frosting on high speed until it becomes smooth and creamy frosting.
- Sift cocoa powder and confectioner’s sugar in a small mixing bowl.
- Add small amounts of the cocoa powder mixture to the butter and beat.
- Also, add milk to the batter and beat it in. Continue the process until all the dry ingredients are completed.
- Place your icing in the refrigerator until the consistency is correct.
Assembling the Minnie Mouse Cake Ideas
- Cut the cake into one large circle and two small circles of the same radius using a sharp knife.
- Consider the same circles as Minnie’s ears and the large one as the head.
- Also, cut the cake in the shape of a bow.
- Assemble the pieces as a Minnie mouse.
- Apply chocolate icing to the ears and hair.
- Divide your butter icing into 3 parts. Add different food colours to each of them.
- Apply different coloured icing to the different parts of the cake.
- Draw eyes, and mouth to look like a Minnie mouse.
These are the detailed steps to making a Minnie Mouse Cake Topper for your birthday cakes.
- Initially take two prints of the Minnie mouse face templates that match the size of your cake.
- Place your template onto black ready-to-roll fondant icing. Cut the icing in the template shape and lay it on greaseproof paper.
- Cut the bow from the template and use it to cut an edible bow in red fondant.
- In the same way, cut the Minnie mouse face, and other parts.
- Attach the face and bow to the black base by applying water.
- Use a black icing pen to outline Minnie mouse’s eyes, eyelashes, and mouth.
- Finally, use a white icing pen to add the spots on the Monnie mouse bow.
- Once the topper is dry, remove it from the greaseproof paper and attach it to the top of your cake.
The different Minnie mouse cake ideas are cake in a jar, Minnie Mouse Cupcakes, Minnie Mouse Cake pops, and Minnies in a jar. These are most popular for occasions such as birthday parties or weddings. Download the latest Minnie Mouse Cake Designs Images here.
Minnie Mouse is a popular character in Disney, and it is also a part of the Disney brand. In the following sections, you will get the unique Minnie Mouse Cake topper designs to make a beautiful birthday cake for your loved kids.
Hope the information given here about How to make Minnie Mouse Cake Ideas for Disney mad kids is helpful for the kids. If you have any simple techniques to make a Minnie Mouse Cake Topper, then comment to us. Keep in touch with our site onlinestemdegrees.com to know about other Themed Cake Ideas.