Parents can learn how to make various meat-free and vegetable-based meals for their kids that are tastier. It is always difficult to make vegetarian food recipes that are tasty and healthy. Adding plant-based dinner recipes into your family diet is a good chance to encourage healthy eating habits.
Here we have listed the 15 best vegetarian meals that take time less than 15 minutes to cook. By eating these favourable vegetarian meals, your kids can earn vitamins, minerals, and few acids. In the following sections, we are giving the easy-to-make no-meat dinner recipes and their preparation methods, and the list of the required ingredients.
- List of Vegetable-Based Meals for Kids
- Best Vegetable Meal - Pineapple Fried Rice
- Meat-Free Roasted Sweet Potatoes Recipe
- Veggie Vermicelli Upma
- Vegan Food Item - Hearty Vegetable Soup
- Chickpea Pancakes With Greens and Cheese
The list of meat-free easy vegetarian dinner recipes that kids like the most is here. You can get the ingredients added to the recipe and preparation steps to help parents to make and serve their children.
- Pineapple Fried Rice
- Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Loaded Vegetable Sandwiches
- Cauliflower Tots
- Sesame Noodles
- Stuffed Winter Squash
- Vegetarian Metaballs
- Vegan Kale Pesto Pasta
- Veggie Vermicelli
- Hearty Vegetable Soup
- Mediterranean Vegetable Wellington
- Healthy Vegetarian Quiche
- One pan Mexican Haloumi & Rice Bake
- Chickpea Pancakes With Greens and CheeseVegan Quesadillas
It is simple to make pineapple fried rice with the following ingredients and methods.
- 2 spoons of Coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/2 cups of Chopped fresh pineapple
- 3/4 cup of chopped green onions
- 1 red bell pepper
- 2 spoons of chilli garlic sauce
- 1 lime
- Heat a pan. Add 1 spoon of oil into the hot pan, pour beaten egg and cook. Transfer the eggs into empty boul.
- Again add 1 spoon of oil to the pan and add pineapple and red pepper. After some time, add the green onions, salt, chilli sauce and garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Slice the 1/2 lemon into the contents and transfer it into the bowl.
It is a fantastic plant-based dinner option for your kids. This tasty Roasted Sweet Potato is a healthy meal for babies. It is also a great healthy vegetarian side at dinner time for the whole family.
- 2 spoons of olive oil
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, and put the vessel in it.
- Toss peeled sweet potatoes into the baking tray with greased oil.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes and sprinkle salt on it to serve.
Here the vegetarian diet doesn't mean you can't enjoy your favourite food items.
- 2 cups of Vermicelli
- 1 medium potato
- 1 medium carrot
- 1/4 cup of green peas
- 5 to 6 Cauliflowers
- 4 spoons of oil
- 1/2 spoon of mustard seeds
- 2 green chillies
- 2 lemon juice
- 1/4 spoon of turmeric powder
- 1 Ginger
- 1 onion
- Boil carrot, potatoes, and cauliflower in 2 cups of water. Add beans, and peas into the boiling veggies. Drain them and cool.
- Add vermicelli, salt, and 2 spoons of oil into the 5 cups of boiling water. Cook it for 1 minute.
- Drain it off. Heat the oil and add ginger, onion, turmeric powder, and green chillies.
- Add the cooked vegetables, green capsicum, cooked vermicelli, and salt. Cook it for 5 minutes and serve it.
Vegetable Soup is the best option for being healthy and maintaining the diet plan. The ingredients added in this soup provide high nutrition, proteins and energy to your kids.
- 1 Onion
- 2 Celery sticks
- 2 spoons of oil
- 4 cloves of garlic
- Green beans
- Vegetable stock
- Salt, Pepper
- Heat the oil, and saute the celery, onion, and garlic.
- When it turns brown, add the remaining ingredients.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 30 minutes. Serve it.
Filled with vibrant colour and flavours, these tasty pancakes take under 30 minutes to make and are super child-friendly.
- 1/2 cup chickpea flour
- 7 spoons of oil
- 1/2 red onion
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 small bunch of Tuscan kale
- 1 cup of brussels sprouts
- Preheat the oven to 350°C. Whisk 1/2 cup of chickpea flour and 2 spoons of oil.
- Heat 2 spoons of oil in a pan. Add onion, brussels sprouts, garlic, and cook. Cook until they become soft for 3 minutes.
- Heat 1 spoon of oil over medium to high. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the centre of the skillet and make pancakes.
The data shared here about Vegetable Based Meals for kids are useful to prepare tasty recipes. We have also given the ingredients and preparation methods of various meat-free dinner meals that are very easy to make.