Panda Cake Ideas: Do you really feel difficult to bake a panda cake? Not anymore with the help of the step-by-step panda bear cake making process. Make this cake and surprise kids who love panda animals. Along with the panda cake making process, we have also given the list of ingredients needed and panda birthday cake designs and images.
Panda is a cute animal that attracts your kid’s hearts. Making cake in a panda bear shape excites your kids. So, get the steps of panda bear cake recipe.
- How to Make a Panda Cake that Kids will Love?
- Cute Panda Bear Cake Recipe
- Kung fu Panda Birthday Cake Pictures
- Free Download Cute Panda Cake Images
- Panda Cake Ideas | Panda Cake Baking Tutorial
- How do you make panda cake decorations?
- Why do cakes sink?
- How do you ice a panda cake?
Here we are giving the list of ingredients needed to prepare a Panda Cake Recipe. The list includes the items for making frosting, decorations, white cream, and actual cake base.
For White Cream
- 1 box of white cake mix
- 1/3 cup of vegetable oil
- 1 cup of water
- 4 egg whites
- 1/4 cup of vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 cup of vegetable shortening
- 3 tablespoons of milk
- 3 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 6 cups of granulated sugar
- 1 cup of black food color
- 2 black modelling chocolate
- 1 pink modelling chocolate
- 1 white modelling chocolate
It is a simple cake recipe that everyone can do on their own at home within 70 minutes. Get the detailed steps to bake a 3D panda cake that kids will love.
For Baking White Cakes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Take a round cake pan and brush butter inside it.
- In a large mixing bowl, take cake mix, water, sour cream, egg whites, oil, and pudding. Beat the mixture until it becomes smooth.
- Pour the batter into the cupcake tins and cake pan.
- Bake the cakes for 30 minutes and check whether it is perfectly cooked or not.
- Allow the cakes to cool.
- To form a bear shape, place the cupcakes on the cake.
- In the cake mixture, add sugar, shortening, and butter. Beat it to become smooth.
- Add vanilla, and milk to smooth the frosting mixture.
- Add cocoa powder, black food color, and milk in a small quantity of frosting.
- Roll out black, white, and pink modelling chocolate with a pin.
- Cut the black chocolate into the shape of oval and white chocolate into the heart shapes.
- Using a piping gel, attach a white circle with a black one.
- From pink modelling, cut 1 heat and 1 circle.
- Using frosting attach eyes, nose, and ears.
Finally, the cake is ready to use at birthday parties or other events.
Download Panda Bear Cake Images for free of cost.
Here provided Kung foo Panda Birthday Cake Images are helpful for individuals who want to design a cake in a panda theme.
FAQs on Panda Cake Ideas
- After making the cake, roll out black, white, and pink chocolate.
- Mark eyes, ears, and nose with a pin on the cake.
- And paste black fondant on the markings.
If the cake pan is too small, the batter may be too deep. It will rise and maybe dome, but if the centre is still wet, it will collapse before the structure sets in the centre.
- Apply the chocolate frosting over the cake.
- Enlarge your icing fondant.
- Place it over the cake and mark the eyes, and ears over it.
We wish that the information prevailing here is useful for the kids who are interested in making a panda design cake to surprise their friends and parents. Here we are giving the panda birthday cake recipe, ingredients list, and designs. You can feel free to ask your doubts and queries through the comment section. Bookmark our site to know info like Batman Cake Ideas, Minnie Mouse Cake Ideas, and many cartoon character cake images for free.